Monday, September 11, 2017

I am Speaking WITH Dave Obee

Anyone looking for information on my upcoming genealogy courses in Fall 2017, need to click here for full details. I am close to being full, so please contact me asap if interested http://patryangenealogy.blogspot.ca/search?updated-max=2017-09-08T15:03:00-07:00&max-results=1


So, back to Kelowna BC - Dave and I, as speakers, have appeared at numerous genealogy conferences over the past 'few' decades. It is ALWAYS a pleasure, and I always look forward to working with, AND learning from my friend Dave.

And this weekend, 16th Sept, 2017, Dave and I will be the two chosen speakers presenting at the Kelowna British Columbia conference. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-y11N671NC2aVhfd0MtUnZuNEk/view

We will be presenting sessions of how to use 'old school' and 'new school' complimentary [and necessary] skills to find those elusive ancestors. It's going to be sooo much fun!!! Hope you can join us!


Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment