Wednesday, June 28, 2017

$1.00 for 1 month FMP

There are lots of sales on right now at Find My Past, [and you'll see them on their website] but the one I chose is one dollar (actually it might be 1 British pound) for unlimited access to the World subscription to FMP (excluding the 1939 Register). It's a little tricky to get in - go ahead and create a password, then go to My Account top right corner, [or create your account there], be sure to untick the 'auto renew' box [unless you want to continue your Subscription at regular price], and ...

Shoot, I can't get back in SOOOOOOO you'll just need to look around until you find a box where you can enter your discount code of 'BIFAMILY' and you're set!!

Happy Searching Everyone - I'm off to see what's new for my GILMORE, CLYDESDALE, LITTLE families from County Down AND cannot forget those pesky Johnston MCNIECE'S from who knows where, but other McNIECEs are found in County Mayo and Sligo.


Cheers,
Pat I've been waiting for this deal to come up again! Yippee!! But there goes the house and yard work. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment