Thursday, October 27, 2016

Not Genealogy

Not sure I've ever done this before, but just cleaning up my email box, again, and saw 'Costco' which reminded me.

Recently we have used Costco to rent vehicles [did you know they rent vehicles?], and buy tires at MUCH less cost than we could find anywhere else!! We also used it for buying auto gas - I used Gas Buddy all over Canada and the USA on our recent trip - and found Costco to be almost always the lowest gas price anywhere, by several pennies per litre. And I think you can also buy groceries there? LOL

Just thought I'd mention it and NO, I get nothing from Costco and am not affiliated with them in any way. Just love to save a few bucks and am happy to share money saving tips with my genealogy friends.


Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment