Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Find A Grave - Canada - MAPS!!

Thanks so much to my friend Bruce Gordon for creating maps to help us use Find A Grave Canada!!

I look forward to using this ... a LOT!!!! Isn't it amazing the talented, sharing people we have in our midst?

http://www.craigmyle.ca/fag/


So tonight is my last night at home as we head out tomorrow for the far east coast of Canada - partially through the USA to check out various cemeteries where I my family now reside in Michigan right on the shores of Lake Huron. Hoping for no wind or rain that day!! I'll not likely get time to do any blogging as we'll be travelling almost every single day. If you ever want to get a grip on just exactly how BIG our country is, try plotting a trip from here to there. hahaha Wish us God speed!!


Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment