Wednesday, December 16, 2015

What Did YOUR Ancestors See? - This Week in History

From FindMyPast - "One of the most amazing things about researching our family is thinking about the life-changing historical events they witnessed firsthand." Slavery ended. Boston Tea Party. First NFL game. First Flight! Did your ancestor see any of these events? https://blog.findmypast.com/this-week-in-history-1508228609.html?utm_source=fmp&utm_medium=email&utm_content=722097-A-13-A&utm_campaign=news&utm_term=FMP-CAM-Newsletter-161215-12-US&dclid=CLy21OHm4MkCFZQLDAodTLQJDA


Sorry my postings have been sparse as of late. Tiss the season I guess. I'm not ungrateful for the wonderful events happening in my life, I just wish they didn't all happen at the same time. On the bright side I believe my car can now drive itself to Regina and back, without any input from me. It's certainly done it often enough. haha And the roads remain in very good condition.


Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment