Monday, August 17, 2015

Upcoming Sask. Speaking Engagements

I'll be blogging more about each of these events, but for now here are the locations and dates.

My Classes begin 15 Sept. in Regina: Unpuzzling Your Past. This is a four week course which ends 06 Oct.

I'll be in Saskatoon 25th and 26th Sept. I've accepted an invitation from the Branch to speak again to their group Friday evening and all day Saturday. FUN!!!! Here's the details http://genealogysaskatoon.org/workshop/


I'll be in Moose Jaw 03 Oct. I'll be doing a mini-conference for their Branch there the morning of the 4th. There will be others presenting in the afternoon. More FUN!!!! Details here http://www.saskgenealogy.com/index.php/education/upcoming-events/


I'll be at the Regina Branch of SGS 24 Nov. I'll be doing a session for this group in the evening. Again ... FUN!!!!


Each organization will be advertising their events on their own websites or blogs. I will also be happy to share those sites with my readers here, once those folks have their announcements ready. Summer is to be enjoyed by all, including the many volunteers who put their considerable skills to good use running these Branches.


Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment