Thursday, November 20, 2014

How to Use This Blog

I don't know if everyone knows how to use this site so here goes:

1. If you want to see older articles, click on 'Older posts' [down a bit and slightly right] or simply scroll down and watch the right side of your screen. Hint: if you have changed the size of your font you won't have this option until you make your font smaller.

2. If you want to have all new posts delivered to your email box, click on 'Subscribe to PastRelations' etc top right hand side of screen.

3. If you are looking for a specific topic, enter your search term in the box under 'Search this blog'.

4. If you would like to become a Follower of this blog [I would appreciate it] scroll to the bottom and click on 'Join this site'.


That's it, that's all. If you're having problems with the site, shoot me an email pryan@sasktel.net [you can't click my address as I don't want a ton of spam].


Hope you are enjoying my efforts AND
Happpppppy Searching!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment