Thursday, October 9, 2014

RAOGK replacement

Recently I was telling my class about RAOGK [Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness] which is no more. Today Lisa Louise Cooke pointed out that Facebook groups is filling that void. Truthfully I never thought of using Facebook in this manner, but it's a GREAT idea!! Lisa has even explained, and shown, how to go about it.

I know some of you may not be on Facebook, and are nervous about using it. Take a deep breath, have a look at Lisa's message, and give it a try! Lisa is a friend of mine and she is totally trustworthy. I've written, and spoken, about her podcasts and her website in the past. Great advice from a great girl.

Here ya go and hope you learn something new, and have some fun at http://lisalouisecooke.com/2014/10/random-acts-of-genealogical-kindness/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=random-acts-of-genealogical-kindness


Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment