Wednesday, June 4, 2014

27 Million Old Newspaper Images - FREE

I have talked about this site numerous times, giving the link from my presentations. I may have mentioned in here in the past! BUT it's important enough to mention again. All this incredible work is being done by one individual AND he's beating the companies charging for their services.

It is called Old Fulton Postcards, and I seriously encourage you to give it a try! Even though Fulton is in New York USA, I have found numerous articles that mention my relatives - even detailing a rail trip in the early 1900s from NY to Lumsden Saskatchewan!!

Read more here http://blog.eogn.com/2014/05/19/tom-tryniski-digitizes-27-million-old-newspaper-pages-in-his-living-room-while-commercial-services-fight-to-catch-up/ and then search ... for FREE!!


Cheerio,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment