Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lost Cousins

This is a worthwhile site that sends out a newsletter every month. Mostly for British Isles folks, but you never know what you might find, and it's FREE!! Have a peek at http://www.lostcousins.com/newsletters/jan14news.htm#Choosing I've been following this for a few years and usually learn something new, or am reminded of something worth checking out. Enjoy!!

76F or 23C here today ... perfect weather for me. Went to see the 2nd installment of The Hobbit today. Soooooooooo bloody disappointed with Peter Jackson!! His Trilogy was sooooooooooooo perfect it was the best I've ever seen. Not sure what happened between then and the Hobitt, but [in my opinion] the first Hobitt show was just OK, the second [which we saw today] was ................. yuck .... not sure I'll even leave my dollars out there for him to profit from when his final installment comes out. I totally am a fan of the books, and have read those books at least a dozen times each ... but this show was sooooooooooooooooo far from the perfectly written book I could hardly follow it. Sad!!

Anyway, happy searching everyone!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment