Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nickname History

Here is a pretty cool website that lists lots of nicknames. Hope it helps you! If you don't know who you're looking for, how do you find them? I had one great grandma who went from being Ann on her wedding registration, to Nancy on the births of her children, to Agnes in all available censuses ... AND my father [her grandson] listed her name as Mary!! Took me three years to figure it out. Best of luck guys!!

Copy and paste the following http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/advice/nickhistory.html

BTW, if anything I post helps you, *please* let me know? Many times I feel like I'm talking to no one other that cyberspace ... and a big Thanks to those of you who *always* send me an email!! pryan@sasktel.net

Pat xo Hotter than Haydes here in Bavaro Dominican Republic. Am I losing weight? Oh I wish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment