Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Saving Memories Forever

This is a new online service that helps families records, save, and share memories "one story at a time!"

The website is at www.SavingMemoriesForever.com

There is also an App ... you'll find all this on the above website. As with anything, you should read the Quick Start Guide located at www.SavingMemoriesForever.com/How-It_Works/documents/Quick_Start_Guide_Website.pdf

I soooooooo wish I had recorded my parent's voices, as well as my brother's. Too late for that, but I might put something on myself so my descendants can 'remember' what I sounded like. I'll have to think of some memory I'd like to share.

What a great tool for those of you with living folks to interview, or just chat with. There is a free version or a premium version for $3.99 a month of $40.00 per year. The premium version gives you more features.

If any of you try this, I'd love to hear what you think please! Email me at pryan@sasktel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment