Saturday, May 28, 2011

weather musings

As I sit here on another gloomy overcast day, missing the sun and warm weather, and feeling very sorry for all us in the same boat, I just remembered something. When we returned from Germany, mid June 2006, our Regina neighbours were just beginning to plant their gardens. When we returned from Scotland, mid June 2007, our Regina neighbours had not yet planted their gardens ... or were replanting... and we were more tanned than they! sheesh. So my friends, my garden is planted - onions and radishes well up - and it is not yet mid June. Is this good news? Darned if I know. I just want sunshine and heat AND no mosquitoes. The only good thing about this weather is I get more genealogy work done on these ugly days. When served lemons ...

No comments:

Post a Comment