Wednesday, December 8, 2010

U of R Lifelong Learning Centre

I have agreed to teach Jan. 15th, 9:30am - 3:30pm and again Jan. 16th, 1:30 - 4:30pm at the University of Regina Continuing Education Centre.

Join in for two days of fun and you will learn some interesting ways of finding your ancestors.

Saturday will get you building your solid foundation. Sunday will help you understand Scottish Internet Genealogy and will end with a genealogy tour of Germany and Austria.

You need to pre-register either in person or by phoning 585-5816. Should be fun!!

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Given my Scottish roots (on the Armstrong side) and possibly Irish (from my mother's side as Senn's), perhaps this will work for me. However, it always depends on the condition of the highway from Southey to Regina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can make it Bob - it would be nice to see you again.

    Winter has it's own challenges, and driving the highway is high on the list ... for sure. I plan to stay in Regina, just in case.

    ReplyDelete